Our Volunteer Jobs List
FUSION is supported by an active group of volunteers who donate many hours to preparing homes for occupancy or raising funds to support the
FUSION program. Others tell the FUSION story to community groups or help coordinate an enthusiastic volunteer force. These forums welcome
your help in various jobs.
FUSION Décor Boutique
- Work set hours as sales staff
- Furniture pick up (FUSION's truck)
- Furniture polishing/repair
- Inventory data management
- Maintain storage
- Schedule/mentor volunteers
Sponsorship & Fund Development Forum
- Unit Managers (help clean, decorate and maintain an assigned home; deliver seasonal gift baskets)
- Transition Team (clean, paint, renovate housing units)
- Handyman Team (various home repairs)
- Storage Team (procure, transport, organize donated household goods)
- Gift Baskets (donate or procure holiday foods and presents for families)
Public Relations Forum
- Procure sponsors for Summer Art Event
- Develop special fund-raising activities
- Seek new grant-writing opportunities
Volunteer Communications Forum
- Produce newsletters and brochures
- Maintain website
- Write press releases
- Market FUSION to the community
Help Wanted: Special jobs FUSION needs to fill immediately.
- Recruit and welcome new helpers
- Manage roster and database
- Administer e-mail campaigns
- Plan recognition events
- Unit Managers: Willing to help refurbish, decorate and manage a lovely living space for a homeless family? Volunteers are needed to serve
as point-of-contact for an assigned unit. Two or three people can share these responsibilities. Contact Pat Chesebro
Info@fusionfederalway.org or 253-874-1257.
- Transition Team: It's a busy year for housing unit turnovers. If you can paint, clean, decorate, or repair things, Linda Lee needs you!
Contact her at Info@fusionfederalway.org or 253-874-1257 and tell her how you would like to help.
- Boutique: Sales floor help and furniture pickup are two ongoing needs of FUSION's
upscale resale shop. Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-839-4045 or stop by
at 31823 Gateway Center Blvd. , Federal Way.
Wonder how else you can help? We'll find a fit.
Download a volunteer sign-up form