Hello Friends of FUSION,
This Valentine’s Day it is great to take a moment to reflect on the things that really make FUSION a unique and remarkable organization! Here are some of the reasons why I love FUSION, not necessarily in order:
- The talented, loving, caring, and compassionate Volunteers and staff who serve FUSION selflessly day in and day out on our Board of Directors, Housing Team, Operations Team, Marketing and Communications Team, and of course the many Volunteers who staff our FUSION Décor Boutique
- The humble, devoted and selfless founders who for 27 years have cultivated the vision of what FUSION could be and worked diligently to make it happen on behalf of suffering families in our community
- Our wonderful community of support including our Corporate Sponsors, generous companies, and social service agencies that provide a fusion of support and resources on behalf of the hundreds of families we have been able to serve over the years
- Our District, City and County leaders who support and advocate tirelessly for FUSION and our cause to help families experiencing homelessness become self-sufficient
- Our local community members and generous businesses who donate beautiful upscale retail items to our FUSION Décor Boutique
- The FUSION work culture of fun, humor and comradery that make FUSION such a great place to work and volunteer
- Our wonderful and resilient FUSION families who entrust us to help them during a very vulnerable time in their lives as we walk alongside to help them find stability and self-sufficiency
FUSION has certainly stolen my heart and we are so excited about expanding our critical impact in the community as we move into our new phase of evolution via our upcoming FUSION Family Center, a 29 unit, 90-day emergency shelter paired with supportive services for families experiencing homelessness in the community.
Our FUSION Family Center is slated to open July 15, 2020, and will serve more than 116 families annually. For more information about the FUSION Family Center, please mark your calendar for February 20 from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. at our FUSION Décor Boutique where we will discuss the project and answer community questions.
FUSION, Executive Director